Pickup available at 3035 North Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
MAXTRAX MKII Signature Orange Recovery Boards
3035 North Tarra Avenue
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
The original trademark color: MAXTRAX MKII Signature Orange™ -the iconic MAXTRAX color. It’s easy to see in almost any condition, and it looks great mounted on any vehicle. Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
Equipped with our patented Keyhole, MAXTRAX MKII is compatible with our Mounting Pin Set and Rear Wheel Harness.
• Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
• UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
• Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
• Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
• 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
• Made in Australia, from Australian materials
• Includes a LIFETIME warranty against faults in materials and workmanship, along with a set of MAXTRAX Telltale leashes to pull your MAXTRAX out of the muck!
Weight: 17 lbs
Dimensions: 46 x 14 x 4 in
MAXTRAX Products purchased after January 1, 2017 from an authorized dealer in the United States come with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects and faulty materials.
This Warranty is provided by MAXTRAX Australia and facilitated in the United States by Adventure Imports, LLC who holds no responsibility for the warranty.
This warranty is subject to the Limitations on Refunds/Replacements at Clause 3 below, if the Product/s, when used in accordance with the “Instructions for Use” provided with the Product/s, fails due to defective manufacture, we will replace the faulty product.
If the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us, to be defective and covered by our warranty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund (as applicable), normally within 7 working days of receipt of the Product/s (this may take longer in some cases if product is out of stock). MAXTRAX expressly excludes any liability for consequential loss, incidental or indirect damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits and business interruption) due to a defect of the Product/s. In particular any loss or damage caused to any equipment or accessories used with the Product/s or any loss resulting from a delay in repair or replacement are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
At our discretion, we may void the warranty if we deem the product has been used outside of its intended purpose for light-truck vehicles weighing under 7750LBS or 3500KGs. If the product has signs of excessive wheel spin that could have structurally damaged the product, we reserve the right to void the warranty. If the product has been modified in any way, shape, or form from the original manufacturer’s design, including drilling holes for mounting, or shortening the product, this warranty is void. Please see Clause 3 below for further details.
Under no circumstances does this warranty cover any damage caused by misuse due to wheel spin causing melted or broken “lugs” or “teeth”.
2. Procedure for Warranty Claims
Please contact us by email at email@example.com and tell us the reason for your Warranty Claim and, if possible, provide images of the Product/s in question. Provide us with the date of purchase and your “Proof of purchase”.
All warranty claims require a proof of purchase. At our discretion, we may require the product to be returned to MAXTRAX at the purchaser’s cost for failure analysis. MAXTRAX will cover the cost of return shipment of warrantied items.
3. Limitations on Refunds/Replacements
We cannot accept the return of any Product that has been used, unless it is defective and returned in accordance with the procedure outlined above.
If a Product is returned in the following condition/s, this warranty will not apply.
• Does not match the Product you purchased
• Is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be not defective as claimed, or failure was due to non-compliance with the Product’s “Instructions for Use” (including but not limited to, for example, burning, melting or breaking of the Product/s caused by spinning tire/s; or damage caused by using the Product/s on hard or rocky surfaces)
• Damage to the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be caused by wear and tear, abuse, misuse, accidental impact/s with a harder object (such as metal automotive component)
• The Product/s though damaged, is/are still intact, serviceable and capable of performing its/their intended function, and is/are not defective
• Is missing components
• Has been modified or altered in any way
• Has been used (unless returned as defective)
• You received what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
• Proof of purchase has not been provided
• You knew of or were made aware of the defects before you bought the Product/s
• Product has been modified outside of how it was originally designed from the manufacturer
• You are not the original owner of the Product/s