MAXTRAX MKII Black$299.99
Perfect for maintaining an inconspicuous profile, MAXTRAX MKII Black are nearly invisible when mounted to your vehicle’s roof rack. Just make sure to use your included leashes when they’re buried in the mud at night.
- Sold as a pair with two tell-tale leashes
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45 inches long and 13 inches wide, they weigh 8 pounds each (Total shipped weight, 17lbs).
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
BACKORDER STATEMENT: Have a color you’re searching for but it’s out of stock? You can now place a pre-order directly with MAXTRAX US to receive them as fast as possible as soon as they arrive from Australia. Current backorder estimates are typically 2-4 weeks. Don’t want to place a backorder? You can sign up to receive an in-stock alert, but hurry, certain colors are going fast!
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON IN-STOCK ITEMS IF ORDERED BEFORE 1PM ARIZONA TIME.
Available on backorder
You may also like…
MTX02BK – MAXTRAX MKII Black
MAXTRAX MKII Black is the lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- Don’t want your MAXTRAX to stand out? MAXTRAX MKII Black blends in seamlessly with your roof rack.
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts or Rear Wheel Harness.
- Many roof racks have easy MAXTRAX mounting solutions including CBI Offroad Fab and Yakima
- Need help figuring out how to mount them? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
Please note: Actual color may vary slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Have warranty questions? Contact us
Shipping is calculated at time of checkout