The Pinacle Of Recovery Board Durability.
USER-REPLACEABLE ALLOY TEETH | 4 AVAILABLE COLORS | LIFETIME WARRANTY
MAXTRAX XTREME is designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most-elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
Manufactured in Australia using our proprietary Australian-sourced engineering-grade fiber-reinforced Nylon; the same material used in our MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Board that has proven itself on seven continents and several war zones. The high-tech manufacturing process of the MAXTRAX Xtreme sees a robotic arm insert 88 alloy teeth directly into the injection mould, proceeding to over-mould them directly into the reinforced recovery board itself. This ensures that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure natural fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding or falling from the body of the track. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh, saltwater or muddy environments.
Compatible with all existing MAXTRAX roof and bed rack brackets. A Combination Mounting Pin Set is also available for customers looking to secure a set of MAXTRAX XTREME along with their pre-existing MKII Recovery Boards. The XTRACT Insert Tool can be used to replace teeth and to help turn dirty mounting pin keys. The XTREME Teeth Replacement Kit includes 10 spare XTREME alloy teeth and a soft carry bag.
- User-replaceable hard-anodized alloy teeth with innovative bliplock to prevent over-torque on replacement
- Reinforced construction is thicker where it counts for heavy-duty durability and light weight construction.
- Reinforced heavy-duty, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland and Arizona!
- Six built-in handles, dual ramps, and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Mounts easily with MAXTRAX Xtreme Mounting Pins, MKII Combination Mounting Pin also available.
- Nests with MAXTRAX MKII and Mini, compatible with Fixing and Linking Kit
- 45L x 13W x 4.5H, 10LB (4.5KG) per board, 20LB (9.0KG) per pair
The MAXTRAX XTREME TEETH REPLACEMENT KIT – $29.99
User-Replaceable Teeth Make This The Last Recovery Board You'll Have To Buy.
This clever tool has two functions in one, allowing you to easily replace your MAXTRAX XTREME with a TORX driver on one end, and tool built into the handle to help turn Mounting Pin that might be a bit stubborn after years of exposure to the elements.
Tube, Tire, Roof or Bed. However you decide to mount your MAXTRAX our patented keyhole design makes it easy. Our Mounting Pins interface directly with most popular roof and bed racks, and also work for custom solutions with 50mm long M10 stud. Have a rear tire? You can mount your MAXTRAX there with our strap-based Rear Wheel Harness, or the hard mounted GP Factor kit.