MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange$299.99
In order to give all our employees time to spend with their families, we will be closed from December 23rd to January 6th. Any orders placed after 1pm, December 23rd will not ship until the week of January 6th.
The original trademark color: MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange™. Safety Orange is the color MAXTRAX is best known for. It’s easy to see in almost any condition, and it looks great mounted on any vehicle. Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials.
- Made from Australian fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
- Dimensions: 45 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- Weight: 8lbs each (Total shipped weight, 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
BACKORDER STATEMENT: Have a color you’re searching for but it’s out of stock? You can now place a pre-order directly with MAXTRAX US to receive them as fast as possible as soon as they arrive from Australia. Current backorder estimates are typically 2-4 weeks. Don’t want to place a backorder? You can sign up to receive an in-stock alert, but hurry, certain colors are going fast!
SAME DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 1PM ARIZONA TIME.
Available on backorder
You may also like…
MTX02SO – MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange
MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange is the lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- Our first and most popular color, MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange is easy to see in virtually all weather conditions and terrain.
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts or Rear Wheel Harness.
- Many roof racks have easy MAXTRAX mounting solutions including CBI Offroad Fab and Yakima
- Need help figuring out how to mount them? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
Color: Our Trademark Safety Orange™
Please note: Actual color may vary from images shown.
Warranty: We back MAXTRAX with a lifetime warranty against faults and defects.
Have warranty questions? Contact us
Shipping is calculated at time of checkout