MAXTRAX Mini Set$199.99
- You cannot add "MAXTRAX MK II Lime Green" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
MAXTRAX Mini is in-stock and shipping.
MAXTRAX Mini is perfect for UTVs, side by sides, crossovers, and other adventure enthusiasts with space constraints. MAXTRAX Mini is 60% of the length of our MKII recovery board, and shares the same width which allows it to neatly nest behind the MKII. Using our fixing and linking kit, the MAXTRAX Mini can be interconnected and extended in length.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- Sold with two MAXTRAX Tell Tale Leashes
- A MAXTRAX Mini pair measures 25L x 13W x 3.5H when stacked
SAME DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 1PM ARIZONA LOCAL TIME.
You may also like…
MTXMP – MAXTRAX Mini Set
MAXTRAX Mini is the smaller version of the MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Board. Designed for smaller vehicles and those with space constraints, the MAXTRAX Mini is the perfect solution to getting yourself unstuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs just 5 pounds. MAXTRAX Mini is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to position under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Mini has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX with our Mounting Pins.
- We’ve partnered with Axia Alloys to produce a tube clamp MAXTRAX mount to work with most UTV roll cages.