MAXTRAX JaxBase is in-stock and now shipping.
The MAXTRAX JaxBase is an extreme-duty lifting platform for Hi-Lift® style and other off-road jacks. It features a strong, reinforced back with a recessed cutout for the base of the jack to ensure it cannot move. MAXTRAX JaxBase spreads the weight over a larger surface area and uses the recovery board on the front side to ensure stability. Perfect for sand, snow, mud and more. When not being used as a JaxBase, you’ll find a fully-featured MAXTRAX Mini on the reverse.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
SAME DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 1PM ARIZONA LOCAL TIME.
You may also like…
MTXJB – MAXTRAX JaxBase
MAXTRAX Mini is the smaller version of the MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Board. Designed for smaller vehicles and those with space constraints, the MAXTRAX Mini is the perfect solution to getting yourself unstuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs just 5 pounds. MAXTRAX Mini is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to position under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Mini has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX with our Mounting Pins.
- We’ve partnered with Axia Alloys to produce a tube clamp MAXTRAX mount to work with most UTV roll cages.