MAXTRAX MKII: The World's Most-Popular Recovery Board.
Clever mounting Accessories | 10 Available Colors | Lifetime Warranty
The MAXTRAX MKII is the golden standard of high-quality recovery boards. There is no other product that beats the MKII’s legendary durability, wide color range, innovative mounting options, six glove-friendly handles, and our 15-year track record of manufacturing world-class Australian-made innovative products. We have MKII sets which have seen constant use for almost a decade with no signs of slowing down.
- Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
With 10 Available Colors, You Can Choose To Stand Out — Or Blend In
MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Black$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Gunmetal Grey$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII FJ Red$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Desert Tan$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Titanium Grey$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII FJ Blue$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MKII Blaze Yellow$299.99 Add to cart
MAXTRAX MK II Lime Green$299.99 Add to cart
Tube, Tire, Roof or Bed. However you decide to mount your MAXTRAX our patented keyhole design makes it easy. Our Mounting Pins interface directly with most popular roof and bed racks, and also work for custom solutions with 50mm long M10 stud. Have a rear tire? You can mount your MAXTRAX there with our strap-based Rear Wheel Harness, or the hard mounted GP Factor kit.