Honey, we've shrunk the MAXTRAX
Clever mounting Accessories | 10 Available Colors | Lifetime Warranty
MAXTRAX Mini was designed with smaller vehicles in-mind who may not have as much room to carry or mount accessories, like UTVs, Subarus, and smaller crossover SUVs.
Made in Australia from the same UV-Stable, flexible, engineering-grade reinforced nylon as full sized MAXTRAX, the Mini range provides versatility and recovery options for every vehicle, no matter the size. Fourty-four reinforced nylon teeth have been specifically arranged with smaller tire sizes in mind, including more agressive open-tread tire designs of UTVs. The MAXTRAX Mini nests neatly behind all MAXTRAX recovery boards in one of three positions, lining up with the handles of MAXTRAX MKII, XTREME, and Jaxbase to allow for easy transport.
MAXTRAX Mini is fully compatible with our Fixing and Linking Kit to join multiple boards together. This allows you to create a portable roadway in conjunction with all other MAXTRAX recovery boards. When linked together, MAXTRAX Mini becomes longer than a single MKII recovery board and will articulate in the middle.
Warranted for life against faults in materials and workmanship.
- Specifically sized for UTV, Subaru and smaller crossover UTVs.
- Heavy-duty engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
- Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
- Two built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- 25L x 13W x 3.5H, 4.4LB (2KG) per board, 8.8LB (4KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
Extreme Duty Off-Road Jack Platform
The MAXTRAX JaxBase is an extreme-duty lifting platform for Hi-Lift® style jacks. It features a strong, reinforced back with a recessed cutout for the base of the jack to ensure it cannot move. When not being used as a JaxBase, you’ll find it useful as a full-functioned MAXTRAX Mini recovery board.
MAXTRAX JaxBase spreads the weight over a larger surface area and uses the 44 reinforced teeth from the recovery board on the front side to ensure stability. Perfect for sand, snow, mud and more.
Easy To Mount (even onto your roll cage)
We’ve partnered with Axia Alloys to create a MAXTRAX-specific Tube Mount that is compatible with our easy-to-use Mounting Pins.
Available sizes from .75″ to 3.25″
Same Day Shipping.
MAXTRAX is distributed in the United States by Adventure Imports, LLC and can be reached at the following address:
697 6th Street, Unit 308. Prescott, AZ 86301
By Appointment Only